Israeli Combat Fitness and Defense
HaganaH F.I.G.H.T. – Fit 2 Fight – Israeli Combat Shooting – Israeli Tactical Knife
Haganah is a Hebrew word meaning “defense”. The HaganaH program uses the most effective self-defense systems available today with an Israeli Combative methodology. Based on both Israeli martial arts and Israeli military tactics used by Israeli Special Forces operatives in extremely hostile situations, you’ll be confident knowing that what you’re learning is enhanced by operatives in the field today.
The HaganaH program encompasses the hand-to-hand and empty hand weapons defense components, and offers specialized combat shooting workshops.
The HaganaH system is a complete all-body workout to build your body the “engine” to be able to defend yourself and improve your overall fitness.
The Haganah system is far from being an ordinary Martial Art; it is the wave of the future in hand-to-hand combat and street fighting methodologies. It incorporates both unarmed and armed fighting methods. One of the most important features of the Haganah system is that, unlike many traditional martial arts systems, it is continuously enhanced.
The HaganaH program incorporates these core components:
Techniques of Self-Defense:
- Defense against punches and kicks and other strikes
- Escapes and releases from chokes, bear hugs and other grappling techniques
- Defense against cold weapons: knives, clubs, etc.
- Defense against hot weapons; guns, other firearms
- Defense against multiple attackers
- Various types of arm blows including all hand parts, arms and elbows
- Various types of kicks including all foot parts with/without shoes and various knee strike tactics
- Ground survival techniques including combat neutralizing grappling techniques – pinching, tendon and muscle tearing, hard core submission (breaking) techniques and defenses against weapon deployment
Experience a free class, call us today at
(North Tampa) 813-977-8800 or
(South Tampa) 813-832-8800.